A typical appointment length is 45 minutes. It may be longer if the patient needs more time and treatment or it might be shorter depending on the patient’s comfort level. Each patient’s treatment is personalised based on what their needs are. Treatments might also be divided into a few appointments to ensure patient comfort.
Every appointment is scheduled to allow adequate time to treat the patient and give the individualised care they need. We work to develop daily care plans to promote oral health and therefore reduce painful and costly dental emergencies.
Our fees vary, depending on every patient’s individual treatment needs.
Please see the list of some of our treatments below:
- Dental Hygiene Assessment
- Dental Prophylaxis (Regular Cleaning)
- Deep Cleaning-Scaling and root surface debridement
- Periodontal Maintenance
- Fluoride Treatments
- Desensitising Treatments
- Dry Mouth Therapy
- Oral Health Education
- Denture and Partial Cleaning
- Nutritional Counselling for your teeth
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Referrals to Dentists for dental exams, x-rays and further dental treatment