Mobile Tooth Fairy is the Isle of Wight’s first and only professional mobile dental hygienist. They have a wealth of experience working in both Island and mainland dental practices and qualified in 2009, from the University of Essex, GDC Registration No 119917.
Mobile Tooth Fairy exists to serve the needs of members of the Island community who are unable to get to their dental clinic, or those who prefer to be treated in the comfort of their own home. We are fully committed to providing you with the best quality treatment and we always strive to provide the most current and comprehensive care.
Utilising bespoke portable dental equipment, we provide excellent clinical care, which is equal to that given within a traditional dental clinic. Our mobile equipment sets up in a few minutes and only requires a small area and electric point. This allows us to provide dental hygiene treatments that are carried out in a stress free setting and require no travel for the patient. We offer comprehensive dental hygiene care, ranging from assessment and cleaning, through to deep cleaning’s and periodontal therapy. Our goal is to protect and preserve teeth and improve the patient’s overall dental health. All patients keep their existing dentist, or if they so wish a referral can be provided.
Mobile Tooth Fairy takes cleanliness very seriously.
All instruments go through a detailed sterilisation process:
• Disposable supplies are discarded after each patient.
• Instruments are processed through a heat sterilisation device. This process kills all bacteria, all viruses, tuberculosis and all bacterial spores.
• Hard surfaces are disinfected after each patient with a CQC approved hospital grade disinfectant.
• Gloves, gowns, masks, eye protection and barrier covers are used for each procedure.
• Regular monitoring and testing of sterilising equipment is completed to ensure sterilisation.
• A sealed sterilised set of dental instruments is used for every patient.
Mobile Tooth Fairy complies with all Data Protection regulations regarding the strict protection of a patient’s confidential personal health information.